"A Quiet Resort With Stunning Scenery" Pissouri by cheekymarieh
Pissouri Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 65 photos
Pissouri wasn't on my list of places to visit. My mum and I were heading for Paphos for the day when I decided to break the journey and see somewhere I hadn't been before.
- Pros:Relaxing pace of life
- Cons:Too quiet for me to spend any length of time there
- In a nutshell:Beautiful scenery
cheekymarieh's Related Pages
Pissouri Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pissouri, A hiddern treasure"
- "A Quiet Resort With Stunning Scenery"
- "Pissouri village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pissouri
- Hotels in Pissouri
- Nightlife in Pissouri
- Restaurants in Pissouri
- Warnings and Dangers in Pissouri
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pissouri
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Pissouri?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pissouri
Top 10 Pages
- Europe Intro, 56 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 50 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 48 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cyprus Intro, 48 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Famagusta District Intro, 47 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Middlesbrough Intro, 39 reviews, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Poland Intro, 25 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 40 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 23 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 30 reviews, 37 photos