Middlesbrough Tourist Trap Tips by cheekymarieh Top 5 Page for this destination
Middlesbrough Tourist Traps: 4 reviews and 3 photos
Message In A Bottle
This sculpture is located in Russell Street, Central Gardens. It is Middlesbrough’s largest and most controversial public sculpture. You maybe can't tell by looking at it but it pays tribute to the town’s most famous citizen, Captain James Cook, the area’s proud iron and steel foundry skills and the cultural changes that are now occurring within the Teesside area.
Unique Suggestions: Try and catch it when the vandals haven't been out with their spray cans. It does look better then!
Fun Alternatives: Just a little bit further along is the statue of justice outside the law courts. This is much more interesting.
More Reviews (37)
- See All Middlesbrough Hotel Guide
- See All River Tees Watersports Centre
- Middlesbrough - League Cup Winners 2004
- See All Staithes - on the A174 heading...
cheekymarieh's Related Pages
Middlesbrough Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "'You're Just A Small Town On Teesside'"
- "Keeweechic's Middlesbrough"
- "It aint just about 'The Boro'!"
- "some interesting stuff in Middlesbrough"
- "Whitby on the North Sea"
- "Middlesbrough: Bridges and Bridges"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Middlesbrough
- Hotels in Middlesbrough
- Transportation in Middlesbrough
- Nightlife in Middlesbrough
- Restaurants in Middlesbrough
- Shopping in Middlesbrough
- Warnings and Dangers in Middlesbrough
- See All...
Explore the World
- Middle Keys Hotels
- American Samoa
- Mabry Mill Hotels
- Canoga Park Hotels
- Alor Setar Hotels
- Red Wing
Badges & Stats in Middlesbrough
- 39 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 177 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Middlesbrough?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Middlesbrough
- Posted in Travel Tunisia Forum "Re: Entering Tunisia With An..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "North Yorkshire National Park"
- Commented on one of BalkanJazz's Middlesbrough travel pages
- Wrote a Review Middlesbrough Hotel Guide in Middlesbrough Hotels
- updated a Middlesbrough Travel Page "'You're Just A Small Town On Teesside'"
Photos in MiddlesbroughSee All Photos (38)
Top 10 Pages
- Europe Intro, 56 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 50 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 48 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cyprus Intro, 48 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Famagusta District Intro, 47 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Middlesbrough Intro, 39 reviews, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Poland Intro, 25 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 40 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 23 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 30 reviews, 37 photos
Latest Middlesbrough hotel reviews
- Premier Inn Middlesbrough
- 189 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Best Western Highfield Hotel
- 69 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 11, 2013
- Sporting Lodge Inn Middlesbrough
- 191 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 15, 2013
- Marton Hotel & Country Club
- 83 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 12, 2013
- Travelodge Middlesbrough
- 87 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 28, 2013
- Thistle Middlesbrough
- 184 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Hotel Baltimore
- 43 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 21, 2013