"Welcome to Silverflower's HomePage" Silverflower's Profile

I absolutely love everything to do with holidays!! I am obsessed with searching for the best deals on the internet, I always pick up brochures, I love finding a bargain and I think I must drive my husband round the bend!

I have been to America,Canada, the Dominican Republic, Tunisia, Majorca,Paris and Fuerteventura. I am also going to Florida in a months time, can't wait!
My favourite holiday destination is the USA. I first went there when I was 16.We went to New York, Boston and Canada( Niagara Falls and Toronto). We travelled around by greyhound bus and did our own tour-its the only way to see the real USA and it was a fantastic experience.
A few years ago we went to the Dominican Republic for 2 weeks and had a great time! The caribbean is so beautiful.I spent my birthday out there on an island know as paradise island and it was amazing-turquoise waters and white powdery sand..ahh bliss!
Last year, my partner and I went for a weeks holiday in Paris over the New Year.We saw in 2003 on the Champs Elysees by the Arc de Triomphe where they had lots of fireworks and people on the streets drinking champagne!
In September 2003, we spent two fabulous weeks in Las Vegas. And yes, you've guessed it, we got married! Really. Its always been one of my dreams to go there so it was extra special to me.We had a brilliant time and would love to go back one day.THe whole wedding and honeymoon was completely fantastic, and it would be great to go back there in years to come and renew our vows too.

• Intro Updated Aug 12, 2007

• eriksson977's Profile Photo
    Feb 16, 2008 at 10:40 AM

I wish you happy belated birthday. Tomas Eriksson :)

• Patchi's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2007 at 7:46 AM

Happy Birthday :) Bisous /

• upesnlwc's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2006 at 9:15 AM

Happy brithday! Enjoy your day.

• kindwasp's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2005 at 4:14 AM

happy beleted birthday , and best wish .and of course well done for your home page

• 4everfun's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2005 at 6:01 PM

Happy Birthday Sharon... Great home page. Check VT Meetings on March 20 ... You're welcome to add your name and join us. Best Wishes from California!!!

• ophiru's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2005 at 1:35 PM

Hello and happy birthday from Israel

• Gerrem's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2005 at 8:47 AM

Hi Sharon, I also wish you a happy birthday and hope you have a wonderful day. London is great, I was there several times. The picture of Vegas shhows you in front of the hotel I stayed too... Best wishes from Lower Saxony!

• NC_Ziggy's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2005 at 7:10 AM

Hi Sharon! Hope you have a Happy, Happy Birthday and the coming year will be your Best Ever! Greetings & Best Wishes from North Carolina! ;-)

• Mikebond's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2005 at 1:17 AM

Hi Sharon! I wish you a happy birthday! I was two days in London in 2000 but I didn't see almost anything. So, I must come back one day. Michele from Italy

• sue_stone's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2005 at 11:15 PM

Hi Sharon. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fabulous day : ))

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!