"Welcome to Silverflower's HomePage" Silverflower's Profile
I absolutely love everything to do with holidays!! I am obsessed with searching for the best deals on the internet, I always pick up brochures, I love finding a bargain and I think I must drive my husband round the bend!
I have been to America,Canada, the Dominican Republic, Tunisia, Majorca,Paris and Fuerteventura. I am also going to Florida in a months time, can't wait!
My favourite holiday destination is the USA. I first went there when I was 16.We went to New York, Boston and Canada( Niagara Falls and Toronto). We travelled around by greyhound bus and did our own tour-its the only way to see the real USA and it was a fantastic experience.
A few years ago we went to the Dominican Republic for 2 weeks and had a great time! The caribbean is so beautiful.I spent my birthday out there on an island know as paradise island and it was amazing-turquoise waters and white powdery sand..ahh bliss!
Last year, my partner and I went for a weeks holiday in Paris over the New Year.We saw in 2003 on the Champs Elysees by the Arc de Triomphe where they had lots of fireworks and people on the streets drinking champagne!
In September 2003, we spent two fabulous weeks in Las Vegas. And yes, you've guessed it, we got married! Really. Its always been one of my dreams to go there so it was extra special to me.We had a brilliant time and would love to go back one day.THe whole wedding and honeymoon was completely fantastic, and it would be great to go back there in years to come and renew our vows too.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 38 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Silverflower and Rick67 are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "Welcome to Silverflower's HomePage"
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to Silverflower's HomePage"
- created a Las Vegas Travelogue "The Beautiful Nevada Landscape"
- Wrote a Review The biggest menu I have ever seen about Cheesecake Factory in Las Vegas Restaurants
- Posted in Travel Florida Forum "hotels"
- Commented on one of dalestar's Las Vegas travel pages
Top 5 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Dominican Republic Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Palma de Mallorca Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos