"Palmesian's Toyohashi Page" Toyohashi by palmesian
Toyohashi Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 129 photos
Toyohashi is a mixture of old and modern Japan. There are no subways and the major public transportations around the city are buses and tram cars. There are not so many tourists around. Major bulk of foreigners are Brazillians, Chinese, and Koreans. This picture was taken inside the Toyohashi Botanical and Zoological Park.
palmesian's Related Pages
Toyohashi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Touring Toyohashi"
- "Palmesian's Toyohashi Page"
- "huesten's new Toyohashi page"
- "Living in Japan"
- "Toyohashi - car export-import city"
- "My Toyohashi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Toyohashi
- Hotels in Toyohashi
- Transportation in Toyohashi
- Restaurants in Toyohashi
- Shopping in Toyohashi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Toyohashi
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Toyohashi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Toyohashi
Top 10 Pages
- Philippines Intro, 8 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Nagoya Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toyohashi Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Japan 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Nara Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Taipei Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Agra Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Boracay Island 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Salerno Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Pompeii Intro, 3 photos