"Some Tabriz Impressions" Tabriz by lukeduke
Tabriz Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 125 photos
Tabriz is the 2nd city of Iran. Nevertheless it has a quite provincial and calm atmosphere. There aren't as many modern buildings as in Tehran. The ethnic majority in this city aren't the Iranis but the Azaris. So the most used language is a variety of turkish. I've only been for some hours in Tabriz, so I cannot give very detailed Information.
Wandering around outside the centre. Many parts of the city don't look like a 4 million metropolis. But these suburbs... more travel advice
lukeduke's Related Pages
Tabriz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Here is Tabriz where my heart pit a pat on it !"
- "TABRIZ , THE LAND OF NOBILITY AND GALLANTRY"
- "Some Tabriz Impressions"
- "arash's new Tabriz Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tabriz
- Hotels in Tabriz
- Transportation in Tabriz
- Restaurants in Tabriz
- Warnings and Dangers in Tabriz
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Tabriz
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Tabriz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tabriz
Photos in TabrizSee All Photos (5)
Top 5 Pages
- Murmansk Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Iran Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Esfahan Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Arctic Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Rovaniemi Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos