"Some Teheran Impressions" Tehran by lukeduke
Tehran Travel Guide: 525 reviews and 1,686 photos
Teheran is the most chaotic city i've ever seen. It has more than 10mio. inhabitants and no metro. This city is one permanent traffic jam. For sure there are many interesting places, but you need to have plenty of time (i didn't have it) to find them. But the city's atmosphere won't give you the image of a typical oriental city.
Go to the shore of the city. It's impressive, how suddenly the city ends, and 4000m high mountains raise up steeply. If... more travel advice
lukeduke's Related Pages
Tehran Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "TEHRAN ,THE CITY OF LIFE"
- "Tehran - Museums, murals and much more......"
- "Tehran 'The end of the Road'"
- "Tehran - The Throbbing Heart of Iran"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tehran
- Hotels in Tehran
- Transportation in Tehran
- Nightlife in Tehran
- Restaurants in Tehran
- Shopping in Tehran
- Warnings and Dangers in Tehran
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tehran
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Tehran?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tehran
Photos in TehranSee All Photos (5)
Top 5 Pages
- Murmansk Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Iran Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Esfahan Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Arctic Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Rovaniemi Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos