"The cathedral is the must see!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Narbonne by conny_bazen
Narbonne Travel Guide: 106 reviews and 330 photos
Narbonne is an old city in the south of France. The real must see is the cathedral of St. Just. You can't miss it in the city centre. In the same area there a also some musea, nice shops and restaurants. Narbonne is nice for a daytrip if you are in that area.......
- Pros:nice for a daytrip
- Cons:it can be very hot during the summertime
Jurian is my "french" nephew living not so far from Narbonne. So he showed us around in Narbonne and it was a great... more travel advice
conny_bazen's Related Pages
Narbonne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Grand City of Narbonne"
- "First Roman colony outside Italy."
- "Narbonne Is Almost at the Beaches"
- "Narbonne, Languedoc's charming baby-city ..."
- "The cathedral is the must see!!"
- "Narbonne in Langeudoc"
- "In the town and around Narbonne"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Narbonne
- Hotels in Narbonne
- Transportation in Narbonne
- Nightlife in Narbonne
- Restaurants in Narbonne
- Shopping in Narbonne
- Warnings and Dangers in Narbonne
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Narbonne
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Narbonne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Narbonne
Photos in NarbonneSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Turkey Intro, 13 reviews, 74 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bergen op Zoom Intro, 36 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 13 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 29 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 74 photos, 7 travelogues
- Libya Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Costa Rica Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Morocco Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues