"White Sands - as far as you can see" Top 5 Page for this destination White Sands by smoox
White Sands Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 61 photos
White Sands National Monument is not far from Alamogordo in the south of New Mexico. It is unique in that it is the largest gypsum sand dunes area in the world.
In August, temperatures may well reach up to 40 °C during the day. Still, the sand is wonderfully cool. Walk with your... more travel advice
Don´t even think of unpacking your swim suit - the water will soon be gone! more travel advice
smoox's Related Pages
White Sands Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sharrie's White Sands Footprints"
- "White Sands - as far as you can see"
- "WHITE SANDS"
- "White Sands, New Mexico"
- "Dumb in the Desert (1999)"
- "bring sunscreen & a sled!"
- "hokeypokey's new White Sands Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in White Sands
- Transportation in White Sands
- Restaurants in White Sands
- Warnings and Dangers in White Sands
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in White Sands
- 13 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 56 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to White Sands?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in White Sands
Photos in White SandsSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Namibia Intro, 24 reviews, 96 photos, 7 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 57 reviews, 58 photos
- Thailand Intro, 54 reviews, 55 photos
- Egypt Intro, 48 reviews, 45 photos
- Nürnberg Intro, 44 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 45 reviews, 42 photos
- Australia Intro, 37 reviews, 33 photos
- England Intro, 27 reviews, 40 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 8 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues