"Where Pele lives" Top 5 Page for this destination Kailua-Kona by smoox
Kailua-Kona Travel Guide: 371 reviews and 866 photos
The Big Island is one of the most active volcano spots on this earth. Kilauea volcano keeps building it and a new island is being born off Hawaii´s south coast. It will take a few million years to see it, though. Patience!
Aloha, Pele - and mahalo for a beautiful spot on this globe.
On the windward, i.e. north eastern side of the Big Island, there are Akaka/Kahuna Falls. Not many people find the way... more travel advice
smoox's Related Pages
Kailua-Kona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kona Coast Visit"
- "A Fun Day in Kona"
- "Where Pele lives"
- "Kona Coast"
- "Kona and Kau"
- "Hawaii Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kailua-Kona
- Hotels in Kailua-Kona
- Transportation in Kailua-Kona
- Nightlife in Kailua-Kona
- Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
- Shopping in Kailua-Kona
- Warnings and Dangers in Kailua-Kona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kailua-Kona
- 30 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Kailua-Kona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kailua-Kona
Photos in Kailua-KonaSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Namibia Intro, 24 reviews, 96 photos, 7 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 57 reviews, 58 photos
- Thailand Intro, 54 reviews, 55 photos
- Egypt Intro, 48 reviews, 45 photos
- Nürnberg Intro, 44 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 45 reviews, 42 photos
- Australia Intro, 37 reviews, 33 photos
- England Intro, 27 reviews, 40 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 8 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues