"Hotel Palota ***" Miskolc by avdb1948
Miskolc Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 169 photos
<body background="http://www.geocities.com/joecooperuk/Backgrounds/sand.gif"><center>Hotel Palota is situated in Lillafured, a settlement 10 kilometres from Miskolc. The castle built in baroque style between 1927 and 1930 is surrounded by a hanging garden and a large park. The vieuw to Szinva Stream and Hamori Lake is made even more magnificent by the murmur of the Szinva Stream waterfall in the direct neighbourhood of the hotel.
Hotel Palota can be reached in approx 2 hours by car on highway M3 from the direction of Budapest.
The city lies surrounded from three mountain in a picturesque valley in east part of the Bukk mountains. Lillafured is one of the nicest resorts in Hungary. His climate is specially gentle.
Hotel Palota Hunguest Hotels
Erzsebet setany 1
Hungarian Home Page:
avdb1948's Related Pages
Miskolc Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ben-UK's Miskolc page"
- "The center of the North Hungarian Region"
- "Escape from Miskolc"
- "MISKOLC - North of Hungary"
- "Hotel Palota ***"
- "krzys's new EGER PAGE !!!!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Miskolc
- Hotels in Miskolc
- Transportation in Miskolc
- Nightlife in Miskolc
- Restaurants in Miskolc
- Warnings and Dangers in Miskolc
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Miskolc
- 15 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Miskolc?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Miskolc
Photos in MiskolcSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Europe Intro, 99 reviews, 164 photos, 22 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 55 reviews, 113 photos, 8 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 62 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Leeuwarden Intro, 42 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 43 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oslo Intro, 45 reviews, 46 photos
- Budapest Intro, 43 reviews, 47 photos, 7 travelogues
- Hungary Intro, 37 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 39 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 31 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue