"Pew Town" Top 5 Page for this destination Pueblo by morgandk
Pueblo Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 44 photos
Pueblo, founded on the Arkansas River at the end of the Goodnight Cattle trail, served as the center of Colorado Steel Industry for many years. It is the home of the State Fair and has a very excellent aircraft display at the airport.
- Pros:The home of my alma mater
- Cons:It is still Pew Town.
Pueblo's own NFL Hall of Famer, Dutch Clark was a great guy. In college at USC (Now becoming CSU Pueblo) I got to play... more travel advice
morgandk's Related Pages
Pueblo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "RJ1967's new Pueblo Page"
- "Pew Town"
- "Regular visitor to Pueblo"
- "Pueblo, Colorado"
- "MichaelT40's Pueblo Page"
- "John195123's new Pueblo Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pueblo
- Hotels in Pueblo
- Transportation in Pueblo
- Restaurants in Pueblo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pueblo
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Pueblo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pueblo
Top 10 Pages
- Ireland Intro, 12 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Colorado Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Arizona Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lakenheath Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Mildenhall Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Penrose Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Orlando Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Montgomery Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Canon City Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos