"Home of the Penrose Beavers" Penrose by morgandk
Penrose Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 10 photos
The local school mascot is a beaver- that furry little creature that loves to eat wood and get wet.
Part of the native Colorado spirit, there isn't anything a Penrose woman can't do on her own.
During my youth, Penrose served as my hometown. I wasn't a Beaver since I went to school in nearby Florence (I was a Husky).
- Pros:Model rockets, Beaver Creek, Apple Festival
- Cons:Country Folk
- In a nutshell:New Jersey trailer parks go west!
Penrose used to be a major source of Apples ~ via Apple Orchards. They still celebate an American festivus known as... more travel advice
THIS IS SERIOUS JET SKIING! You will need the fighter jet, a jock strap, a ski board, the rope, and a lot of whiskey! more travel advice
morgandk's Related Pages
Penrose Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Penrose
- 6 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Penrose?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Penrose
Top 10 Pages
- Ireland Intro, 12 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Colorado Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Arizona Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mildenhall Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Lakenheath Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Penrose Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Orlando Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Montgomery Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Canon City Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos