"The childhood home." Holly by morgandk
Holly Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 2 photos
Spent most of my childhood living in the lowest elevation in the state of Colorado. Tourists would stop at the town's main filling station (Owned by Clifford and Lucille Crum) and ask, "When do we get to Colorado?"
Coolidge, Kansas, nearly four miles away, is visible as the grain elevators rise above the horizon.
If you never lived in America and ordered a ice-cream soda at the drug store, you've missed a great piece of Americana pie.
morgandk's Related Pages
Holly Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Holly
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Holly?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Holly
Top 10 Pages
- Ireland Intro, 12 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Colorado Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Arizona Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mildenhall Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Lakenheath Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Penrose Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Orlando Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Montgomery Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Canon City Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos