"Bud" Bud by Maria_75
Bud Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 45 photos
A beautiful little fishing village with the roaring sea as its closest neighbor. A must-see if you are nearby! And you should be, because Bud lies close to cities like Ålesund, Molde, Kristiansund and Åndalsnes.
Amongst the many touristattractions near Bud are "Atlanterhavsveien" (the Atlantic road), "Trollstigen" (the Trolls pass) and many of the fjords, with Geirangerfjorden as the most famous.
Bud is an excellent place to stop if you are on a roadtrip in the west of Norway. Visit Kristiansund and Atlanterhavsveien one day. Sleep in Bud and explore the village, before you continue to Molde, Trollstigen and Geirangerfjorden like we did.
Bud lies right next to the open sea, and it can be quite windy and chilly here. Be sure to bring warm clothes so you... more travel advice
Walk around and take a look at the harbour in Bud. Here are many beautiful houses! In some of them you can stay for the... more travel advice
Maria_75's Related Pages
Bud Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bud Page"
- "Bud-a cute fishing village"
- "Bud - a fishing town as part of the Atlantic Wall"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bud
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Bud?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bud
Photos in BudSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 120 reviews, 163 photos, 5 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 55 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Gran Canaria Intro, 43 reviews, 76 photos, 4 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 36 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caye Caulker Intro, 28 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tulum Intro, 23 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palenque Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico City Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canary Islands Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos