"Kristiansund" Kristiansund by Maria_75
Kristiansund Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 26 photos
Kristiansund is a city in the north of Vestlandet - the western part of Norway. about 17.000 people lives there.
The city is situated on three islands, and you can only get there through tunnels under the fjord, bridges over the sea and ferries between the islands. You can also arrive by plane or the norweagian cruise ship "Hurtigruta".
A very beautiful place!
Sundbåten is the oldest public transportation which is still in use. The first time was in 1876. The ferries takes you... more travel advice
Kirkelandet church is from 1964, and stands on the island of Kirkelandet in Kristiansund. The church was designed by... more travel advice
Maria_75's Related Pages
Kristiansund Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kristiansund, little city on islands"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kristiansund
- Hotels in Kristiansund
- Transportation in Kristiansund
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kristiansund
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Kristiansund?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kristiansund
Photos in KristiansundSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 120 reviews, 163 photos, 5 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 55 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Gran Canaria Intro, 43 reviews, 76 photos, 4 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 36 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caye Caulker Intro, 28 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tulum Intro, 23 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palenque Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico City Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canary Islands Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos