"ALANYA" Top 5 Page for this destination Alanya by Maria_75

Alanya Travel Guide: 438 reviews and 992 photos

(i am still making these pages, so check back again later for more info and pictures)

You can find more info about Alanya here:
Alanya

• Last visit to Alanya: Oct 2001
  • Intro Updated Oct 5, 2005

• May 1, 2007 at 1:36 AM

very useful and helpful information related with alanya,thank you so much for sharing these beauties with all of the members of virtualtourist

• Birsen's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2005 at 12:34 PM

I would like to go to Alanya. Your page is very informative and helpful. It's a shame I haven't been there yet, my only brother got married with a person from Alanya.

• Jun 7, 2005 at 11:30 AM

The river and surrounding mountains are great, everything is fine, including pubs; except I would not say it is a perfect place for swimming, the water is very cold.

• evona's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2004 at 11:28 AM

Ohhhh, I want go there!! Now!!!! Beautiful page :)

• RoyJava's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2004 at 12:19 PM

Wonderful VT Alanya pages,... loved the comments and pics and, thanks for coming by and nice words on Agadir page. Do have some memories of Alanya too, greetzzz RoyJava

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2004 at 9:49 AM

I have only passed Alanya by bus on my way from Anamur to Antalya. It looks really beautiful from the castle!

• kazander's Profile Photo
    Sep 28, 2004 at 12:54 PM

Another wonderful Page! I really have to visit one day:) thanks for stopping by my Tunisia page! Glad you liked the Camels:)

• tak_pap's Profile Photo
    Sep 21, 2004 at 7:48 AM

The Dim cave looks awesome. There is one like this in Greece, near my city. Great stuff ! well done !

Maria_75 Used To Live Here!

Maria_75

“...I wish, I wish, I was a catfish...”

Badges & Stats in Alanya