"Haidian District, Beijing City" Haidian by FreeCloud
Haidian Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 23 photos
Haidian District is of northwest of Beijing City. Several famous places are in Haidian District:
- Summer Palace
- Yuan Ming Yuan (old Summer Palace, now with ruins and a public park. For what Victor Hugo said about it: http://fpfre.peopledaily.com.cn/200210/18/fra20021018_57727.html)
- Beijing Zoo
- Top Chinese universities: Peking University, Tsinghua University, and
- Foreign Language Institute (now Beijing Language and Culture University), etc
- Dozens of Research Institutes of the Chinese Science Academy also are located in the high tech core of the Haidian District, Zhong Guan Cun area
- The electronics street of Zhongguan
A few travelogues are here for now, they would be revised and more details info would be added later.
FreeCloud's Related Pages
Haidian Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Peking University"
- "Yuan Ming Yuan - Original Summer Palace"
- "Unis & International Centres Zone"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Haidian
- Hotels in Haidian
- Transportation in Haidian
- Shopping in Haidian
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Haidian
- 0 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Haidian?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Haidian
Photos in HaidianSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 216 photos, 18 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 175 photos, 18 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 56 reviews, 87 photos, 3 travelogues
- Nürnberg Intro, 9 reviews, 82 photos, 9 travelogues
- Lahaina Intro, 1 review, 84 photos, 9 travelogues
- Dayan Intro, 37 reviews, 37 photos
- Jiuzhaigou Intro, 3 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lyon Intro, 14 reviews, 57 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Meersburg Intro, 13 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
- Xi'an Intro, 15 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues