"Stockholm, WI - Best Place for Amish Furniture/Qui" Stockholm by FreeCloud
Stockholm Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 0 photos
Stockholm, in western Wisconsin, was founded in 1854 by immigrants from Karlskoga, Sweden. It is located in a lush countryside, and the majestic bluffs presented visual images that still enchant. It provides an excellent view of the Mississippi River and a wealth of wildlife.
Several historic buildings in the small town remind its residents and visitors of its thriving past (used to be a commercial center). But now Stockholm has become a gathering place of artists and professional crafts people.
One will find museum quality antiques and art work created by regional artists. Pay special attention to its Amish quilts and furniture (more on this later) sold here.
Browsing through several Stockholm's high quality art galleries. more travel advice
FreeCloud's Related Pages
Stockholm Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Stockholm, WI - Best Place for Amish Furniture/Qui"
- Create a Stockholm Travel Page
Badges & Stats in Stockholm
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Stockholm?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stockholm
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 216 photos, 18 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 175 photos, 18 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 56 reviews, 87 photos, 3 travelogues
- Nürnberg Intro, 9 reviews, 82 photos, 9 travelogues
- Lahaina Intro, 1 review, 84 photos, 9 travelogues
- Dayan Intro, 37 reviews, 37 photos
- Jiuzhaigou Intro, 3 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lyon Intro, 14 reviews, 57 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Meersburg Intro, 13 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
- Xi'an Intro, 15 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues