"An Hui" Anhui Sheng by FreeCloud
Anhui Sheng Travel Guide: 166 reviews and 491 photos
Currently, two places under An Hui province (see respective pages):
-Huangshan (Huang Shan, or Yellow Mountain) National Park, a very scenic park we highly recommend it to everyone!
-Xidi Village, a rural town, preserved well of some Ming and Qing Dynasty architecture
Both of the places are on UNESCO World Heritage list.
What do people enjoy in An Hui? Hui style architecture (see Xidi page), Hui business history, Hui culture, etc.
The capital of An Hui sheng/province, He Fei, is where the Chinese Science and Technology University, the top rank university in China, located.
Xi Di, together with Hong Cun, are villages on UNESCO World Heritage List, both have some relatively well preserved Ming... more travel advice
FreeCloud's Related Pages
Anhui Sheng Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Zhejiang, Anhui and Jiangsu trip"
- "An Hui"
- "Mount Huangshan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Anhui Sheng
- Hotels in Anhui Sheng
- Transportation in Anhui Sheng
- Restaurants in Anhui Sheng
- Shopping in Anhui Sheng
- Warnings and Dangers in Anhui Sheng
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Anhui Sheng
- 48 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 13 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Anhui Sheng?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anhui Sheng
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 216 photos, 18 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 175 photos, 18 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 56 reviews, 87 photos, 3 travelogues
- Nürnberg Intro, 9 reviews, 82 photos, 9 travelogues
- Lahaina Intro, 1 review, 84 photos, 9 travelogues
- Dayan Intro, 37 reviews, 37 photos
- Jiuzhaigou Intro, 3 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lyon Intro, 14 reviews, 57 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Meersburg Intro, 13 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
- Xi'an Intro, 15 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues