"Some info" Shandong Sheng by FreeCloud
Shandong Sheng Travel Guide: 402 reviews and 1,669 photos
The capital of Shandong province is Jinan.
The following gives some info on what is in Jinan, and what can one do nearby.
Sites nearby on UNESCO World Heritage List:
Mount Tai Shan
Temple and Cemetery of Confucius:
and the Kong Family Mansion in Qufuhttp://whc.unesco.org/sites/704.htm
If you ever come to Shandong province, you could pay a visit to Qing1 Dao3 (where the famous Tsingdao beer is brewed), an ocean port city, where has some German flavor (once a German concession), and has been a summer resorts for Chinese, being on the oceanfront.
FreeCloud's Related Pages
Shandong Sheng Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "QingDao bay"
- "Some info"
- "Where Confucius lived and where my ancestors live!"
- "Shandong - the spiritual home of China"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shandong Sheng
- Hotels in Shandong Sheng
- Transportation in Shandong Sheng
- Nightlife in Shandong Sheng
- Restaurants in Shandong Sheng
- Shopping in Shandong Sheng
- Warnings and Dangers in Shandong Sheng
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shandong Sheng
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Shandong Sheng?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shandong Sheng
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 216 photos, 18 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 175 photos, 18 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 56 reviews, 87 photos, 3 travelogues
- Nürnberg Intro, 9 reviews, 82 photos, 9 travelogues
- Lahaina Intro, 1 review, 84 photos, 9 travelogues
- Dayan Intro, 37 reviews, 37 photos
- Jiuzhaigou Intro, 3 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lyon Intro, 14 reviews, 57 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Meersburg Intro, 13 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
- Xi'an Intro, 15 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues