"Welcome to FreeCloud's HomePage" FreeCloud's Profile

A Photo Expresses >> 1K Words.

First of all, my apology for the messy html codes in all page. I have not had time to convert them to the Vtml codes, yet. But will time allows.

My dream job would be a travel photographer and gourmet. Here I am showing you some of the photos and 'tips' from our trips.

The travel pages are built up very slowly and continuously - upon the time available and my memory.

Hope the info here is interesting enough to allure you to some places you have never thought of going, or useful enough to help you arrange (or dream of) your future trips.

Please email me should you have any question (including those listed places without any content, YET: again no time). Please correct any mistakes in my pages: No way can I write down nor memorize everything during a trip, plus things are changing.

I appreciate your critiques and advice via email very much. I would send you an email if I find anything unique in your pages. If you see such email from me, take it as a compliment, be proud of yourself, but please do NOT reply by rating my pages.

All photos shown on my pages were taken by myself unless credited otherwise. All my photos here are copyrighted, ©MeiZI 1990-2004. Please do NOT use my photos without my permission. Thank you.

Many pages were built with older VT version, and I have not had time revising them. My apology for any inconvenience (e.g., hyperlinks no longer supported by new version of VT etc).

Enjoy and Happy traveling!

Useful Info:
Electric outlet/plugs worldwide list:

• Intro Updated Apr 9, 2004

• Sharrie's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2009 at 4:36 AM

Happy New Year, Mei!

• joiwatani's Profile Photo
    Nov 24, 2008 at 10:27 PM

Congrats! YOu are a VT featured member today! More power!

• Hexepatty's Profile Photo
    Aug 5, 2008 at 6:37 PM

Don't forget if you can make it: VT meet at Restaurant called The Federals (Durham) on August 23rd at 1pm, k? Be Well!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Jan 5, 2008 at 8:00 AM

hi, ended up at your pages showing a Chinese friend whats here on lovely Huangshan which is still a place at the top(crowded top tho) of my wishlist!lovely photos and thanks for the tour.

• Dec 20, 2007 at 1:17 PM

Hi Mei, Long time no nothing....lol i see your still traveling and taking great phots.

• Fullmoonfever's Profile Photo
    Nov 11, 2007 at 3:26 PM

Saw you online and thought I'll say Hi!

• janetanne's Profile Photo
    Nov 4, 2007 at 3:56 PM

I see you are planning a trip to Greece. Let me know when you are here and perhaps we can meet. Greetings from Athens, Janet

• ghibli88's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2007 at 2:57 PM

Hi,greetings from Italy.

• lenoreva's Profile Photo
    Nov 4, 2006 at 2:03 AM

my grandma loved her postcard from Japan - thanks :) I will write soon!! Promise!

• sugarpuff's Profile Photo
    Apr 24, 2006 at 8:43 PM

I see you'll be paying a visit to Japan for your next adventure!!! Look forward to reading all about it!!!!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!