"Ah, Alaska! :)" Alaska by SoccerGirl09

Alaska Travel Guide: 7,018 reviews and 15,258 photos

Well... First of all I am gonna tell you why Alaska is important to me. For the last two years, I have been dating a guy who was born and raised in Kodiak, AK. Well, as you all know, I am from Brazil, so dating a guy from Alaska was a pretty interesting thing for me. I couldn't wait for the time that I would get to go and finally visit. He has told me wonderful stories about Alaska, and I couldn't wait to go and check it out myself. Well.. Lots happend while I was there. It was a long trip, but, it was long enough for him to ask me to marry him while we were looking at the view from the top of a mountain!! This picture above is from his back yard!! There are lots of trees in the property.... if you take a five minute walk from the house, going through the trees, that is the view you are going to see. It is stunning! It is a river that descends from a glacier, and as you can see... there are beautiful mountains to add to the scene.

As we were driving down the highway, one of these guys crossed our way... At first we thought it was a fow, then we got closer and saw that it was too big to be a fox... Once in a while you can see a wolf running around :)

Do I even need to say anything about this picture???????

• Last visit to Alaska: Aug 2002
  • Intro Written Sep 11, 2002

“I`m leaving, on a jet plane, don`t know when I`ll be back again”

Badges & Stats in Alaska