Fortaleza Shopping Tips by SoccerGirl09 Top 5 Page for this destination
Fortaleza Shopping: 12 reviews and 7 photos
In Fortaleza, to be more exact in Avenida Beira Mar, you can find lots and lots of beautiful things made by hand by local artists. You can find shoes, clothes, jewelry, hats, decorations and much more, all made by hand. It is very special because the local people actually take their time and put their best into each of their items... It is also, how they earn their livings.
What to buy: You have to defenetly buy the little crafts and things that they sell in the "Feirinha"
What to pay: Well... It is pretty cheap actually, very very cheap. Specially if your money is the american Dollar. $1.00 = R$2.85 (approx). If you are going to Brazil, your money is probably worth a lot more!!
Directions: Avenida Beira Mar by Nautico Atletico Cearense Club
Theme: Local Craft
More Reviews (24)
- See All Canoa Quebrada
- See All General
- See All A little more info
- See All Fortal
SoccerGirl09's Related Pages
Fortaleza Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fortaleza Sunny all year long"
- "Fortaleza, the Paradise"
- "Brasil ~ Fortaleza, Ceara"
- "Land Of The Sun"
- "My first (ma premiere) "cidade do Brasil""
- "Fortaleza - The Hidden Gem of Brazil"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fortaleza
- Hotels in Fortaleza
- Transportation in Fortaleza
- Nightlife in Fortaleza
- Restaurants in Fortaleza
- Shopping in Fortaleza
- Warnings and Dangers in Fortaleza
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fortaleza
- 25 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 32 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Fortaleza?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fortaleza
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fortaleza Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fort Dodge Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Canada Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Alaska Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Iowa Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos