"KARLSTEJN CASTLE" Top 5 Page for this destination Karlstejn by NightStar
Karlstejn Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 71 photos
The wonderful castle near Prague is the most visited place for tourist next to Prague - cca 30 km from the centre of the city
Wonderful view !!!!
This is the most important castle in Czech Republik. Was founded by emperor Charles IV in 1348 and is named for him.
NightStar's Related Pages
Karlstejn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Karlstejn Castle"
- "A must-see in Czech Republic"
- "KARLSTEJN CASTLE"
- "Karlštejn - small town with large castle"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Brimley Hotels
- Majorca Island
- Itasca State Park Hotels
- Wailea Hotels
- Phnom Penh
- Pulau Sulug Hotels
- The California Sea Otter State Game Refuge Hotels
- Province of Camarines Sur
- Nijmegen Hotels
- Chernivets'ka Oblast'
- Buxoro Viloyati
- Le Mont-Dore
Badges & Stats in Karlstejn
- 25 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Karlstejn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Karlstejn
Photos in KarlstejnSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Frantiskovy Lazne Intro, 74 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 32 reviews, 117 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 36 reviews, 39 photos
- Vysoke Tatry Intro, 28 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brno Intro, 12 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Czech Republic Intro, 16 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Plzen Intro, 20 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karlstejn Intro, 25 reviews, 29 photos
- Jihomoravsky Kraj Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos
- Poprad Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos