Delhi Things to Do Tips by tabatha
Delhi Things to Do: 757 reviews and 1,735 photos
Should be very nice inside. It's a pitty but again the 10 $ maked me stay outside.
Sorry guys but I only saw it from outside. 10 $ entry for foreign tourists.
A place you'll feel like in an arabian coutry. Crowded with Muslim, very loud, everybody selling the same stuff.
There are some guys selling cards for a free meal for the poor people. It's up on you saying I spent this 5 INR for one person.
Indias biggest mosque. Up to 25,000 worshipper have place inside. You can walk in one of the towers (take care it's quiet dark inside) and have a look over Delhi, if the polution allows it.
First I thought to discover Delhi by myself. Deffinitly a bad idea for me.
I booked a city tour by bus for 70 INR. Only one problem, the government of India wanted all the busses to change from diesel to fuel so no bus on this day. I rebooked taking a car for 600 INR and so it was possible to see exactly what I wanted to see and not all the touristic places.
Sorry, also not in my budget, but there are enough cheaper Forts in India to see also amazing.
There are a lot of this big observatories, I decided to visit the one in Jaipur.
More Reviews (7)
tabatha's Related Pages
Delhi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Delhi"
- "Capital city of India Delle"
- "Like the cats, this city had seven lives"
- "Shahjahanabad, as old as its history ...."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Delhi
- Hotels in Delhi
- Transportation in Delhi
- Nightlife in Delhi
- Restaurants in Delhi
- Shopping in Delhi
- Warnings and Dangers in Delhi
- See All...
Explore the World
- Salou Hotels
- Whittier Hotels
- Cedarbrook Hotels
- Porto Cristo
- Santa Maria de L'Estany Hotels
Badges & Stats in Delhi
- 17 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 32 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Delhi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Delhi
Photos in DelhiSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 30 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 17 reviews, 30 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 20 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hoi An Intro, 14 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Palermo Intro, 14 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Nürnberg Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- India Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vietnam Intro, 4 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Delhi Intro, 17 reviews, 9 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (37)
Latest Delhi hotel reviews
- Saket Bed and Breakfast
- 163 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 6, 2013
- Le Meridien Delhi
- 628 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 15, 2013
- Hotel Saar Inn
- 65 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 17, 2013
- Hotel Shanti Palace
- 79 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 14, 2013
- Hotel Vishal Residency
- 17 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 14, 2013
- Cottage Yes Please
- 110 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 5, 2013
- Cottage Ganga Inn
- 31 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 31, 2013
- Shervani Nehru Place
- 58 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 11, 2013
- Bharat Palace Hotel
- 12 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 13, 2013
- Home Away From Home
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 5, 2011
- Almondz Hotel
- 78 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 15, 2013
- City Park
- 84 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 24, 2013
- Silver Fern Hotel
- 25 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 8, 2013
- Central Court Hotel
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 5, 2009
- Hotel Diplomat
- 20 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 16, 2013
- Red Fort- 115 Reviews, 277 Photos
- Qutab Minar- 75 Reviews, 196 Photos
- Jami Masjid- 40 Reviews, 102 Photos
- Humayun Tomb- 58 Reviews, 145 Photos
- Chandni Chowk- 34 Reviews, 80 Photos
- India Gate- 38 Reviews, 70 Photos
- Lotus temple- 19 Reviews, 32 Photos
- Presidential Palace (Rashtrapati Bhawan)- 11 Reviews, 26 Photos
- Purana Qila- 13 Reviews, 48 Photos
- Raj Ghat- 23 Reviews, 40 Photos
See All Delhi Things to Do