Madrid Transportation Tips by paoseo
Madrid Transportation: 419 reviews and 435 photos
The Metro in Madrid has 11 lines , it works from6am to 1.30am every day. There are 2 types of tickets (besides the Travel Pass): the SINGLE TICKET, that is valid for one journey and costs 0.87 €; and the METROBU'S, a ticket that is valid for 10 journeys and costs 4.57 € (it's also valid for Madrid urban buses). You can buy them at the entrance of the Underground, or at all ticket offices or machines, or tobacconists'.
When Metro is closed, there are night-buses (bùhos=owls) that serve different areas of the city departing from Plaza de Cibeles.
More Reviews (9)
paoseo's Related Pages
Madrid Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "¡Bienvenido a Madrid!/Welcome to Madrid!"
- "Madrid is where I live"
- "Madrid: My home for 3 fantastic weeks!"
- "Home is where you're always from"
- "WONDERFUL MADRID"
- "As we say in Andalucia, Madri"
- "Hablemos de Madrid (Let's talk about Madrid)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Madrid
- Hotels in Madrid
- Transportation in Madrid
- Nightlife in Madrid
- Restaurants in Madrid
- Shopping in Madrid
- Warnings and Dangers in Madrid
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Madrid
- 10 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Madrid?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Madrid
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trieste Intro, 59 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 20 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 19 reviews, 30 photos
- Munich Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Madrid Intro, 10 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valencia Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (35)
- Retiro Park- 123 Reviews, 247 Photos
- Plaza Mayor- 142 Reviews, 251 Photos
- Royal Palace- 120 Reviews, 224 Photos
- Bullfighting- 56 Reviews, 76 Photos
- Prado Museum- 153 Reviews, 220 Photos
- Puerta del Sol- 83 Reviews, 136 Photos
- Almudena Cathedral- 64 Reviews, 128 Photos
- Atocha- 37 Reviews, 66 Photos
- Gran Via- 44 Reviews, 71 Photos
- Casa de Campo- 19 Reviews, 38 Photos
See All Madrid Things to Do