"Welcome to paoseo's HomePage" paoseo's Profile
Life is surprising..it can change so quickly in 3 months!!!
This is the time my life took to take mw in Australia where I'll spend my next 1 year and half!!
I'll attend a course here and then I'll go back to Europe!!!!
In the HP of Marpessa's page I found this very nice poem about friendship.I found it so true, made me remember so many days spent with my friends, being purely crazy, or crying for my broken heart with them speaking badly about the culprit or while simply travelling together! And so I've decided to put it on my HP as well!! Hope you like it too!!!
When you are sad, ...I will get you drunk and help you plot revenge against the bastard who made you sad.
When you are blue, ...I'll try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
When you smile.... I'll know you finally got some.
When you are scared...I will tease you about it every chance I get.
When you are worried... I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and to quit whining.
When you are confused... I will use little words to explain it to your dumb ass.
When you are sick... stay away from me until you're well again. I don't want what you've got.
When you fall, ...I will try to keep from laughing.
This is my oath, I pledge 'til the end. Why, you ask?
Because you're my Friend.
measureless and the immeasurable.
You would adjust your
conduct and even direct the
course of your spirit according
to hours and seasons.
Of time you would
make a stream upon whose bank
you would sit and watch its
flowing. Yet the timeless in you
is aware of life's timelessness,
And knows that yesterday
is but today's memory and
tomorrow is today's dream. And
that that which sings and contemplates
in you is still dwelling within
the bounds of that first moment
which scattered the stars into space.
Who among you does not feel that
his power to love is boundless?
And yet who does not feel that
very love, though boundless,
encompassed within the centre of
his being and moving not from
love thought to love thought, nor
from love deeds to other love deeds?
And is not time even as love is,
undivided and paceless?
But if in your thought you must
measure time into seasons, let each
season encircle all the other seasons,
And let today embrace
the past with remembrance
and the future in longing.
Khalil Gibran (Bisherri,Lebanon)
- It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness
Great quotes by great ladies:
I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as
A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he
Every time I close the door on reality, it comes in through the
Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your
body starts falling apart.
-Caryn Leschen- <
I try to take one day at a time -- but sometimes several days
attack me at once.
If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a
When I was young, I was put in a school for retarded kids for two
years before they realized I actually had a hearing loss. And they called
I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not
dumb - and I'm also not blonde.
If high heels were so wonderful, men would still be wearing
When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men
invade another country...
Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man. If you want
anything done, ask a woman.
>I am a marvellous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man, I keep his
-Zsa Zsa Gabor-
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 177 Reviews
- 208 Photos
- 9 Countries
- 23 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
- paoseo and aussie75 are now friends.
- Commented on Jim_Eliason's profile page
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Hi to all"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Welcome to paoseo's HomePage"
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to paoseo's HomePage"
- Wrote a Review Henry Street about Shopping / Streets / Areas in Dublin Shopping
- updated a Dublin Travel Page "DUBLIN"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trieste Intro, 59 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 20 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 19 reviews, 30 photos
- Munich Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Madrid Intro, 10 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valencia Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22465 Reviews - 54992 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- Subic Hotels
- 246 Reviews - 861 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23318 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos