"IT IS A FAMILY THING" Santa Claus by miner
Santa Claus Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 32 photos
Yes ,Virginia ,there is a Santa Clause.And I saw him eating a pizza at the Kringle restaurant.
Actually in Southern Indiana there is a villiage called Santa Clause, Indiana.This small community would probably go unnoticed except for a theme park formerly called Santa Clause Land.Over the last several years this little amusemaent has evolved into one of the finest theme parks in the U.S.Pictured is the the Big Guy,my mom,my daughter, and yours truly. I am trying to make points for next year!!
- Pros:FAIRLY SHORT LINES
- Cons:IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE
- In a nutshell:GREAT FAMILY THEME PARK
There five live shows at the park.We never miss the musical shows.There is a country,gospel,and the other show changes... more travel advice
Not really a warning,but there are height restrictions on some of the rides.There are rides that I would not eat a hardy... more travel advice
Written Dec 17, 2000
WELCOME TO HOLIDAY WORLD
Written Aug 27, 2004
HOLIDAY WORLD - 2001
miner's Related Pages
Santa Claus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "IT IS A FAMILY THING"
- "Santa Claus Indiana "Out of Nowhere""
- "Santa Claus, Indiana"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santa Claus
- Transportation in Santa Claus
- Restaurants in Santa Claus
- Warnings and Dangers in Santa Claus
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santa Claus
- 9 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Santa Claus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Claus
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Indiana Intro, 24 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Princeton Intro, 21 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Saint Louis Intro, 6 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Illinois Intro, 7 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Santa Claus Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- California Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pigeon Forge Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Newport Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues