"Hot hot hot!" Dubai by CultusLake
Dubai Travel Guide: 3,629 reviews and 9,919 photos
I flew to Dubai from Singapore and decided to stop for 2 days to see what everyone was talking about. I steppped off the plane and it was 43C (109F) and dry, dry dry. I had come from the humid tropics of Singapore so this was a big change. Dubai airport is huge. I had personal transport to my hotel..the Radisson Blu on the Creek. I spent the 2nd day on a tour seeing the sights on the Big Red Bus. I enjoyed seeing all the sights, the famous tall buildings and shopping in the mall. I am glad I went but have no desire to return.
- Pros:Lots to see and do
- Cons:To commercial ..everything had to be bigger or better.
- In a nutshell:Dubai is a hot place in the desert, now a huge commercial venture!
CultusLake's Related Pages
Dubai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "DUBAI - A HOTCHPOTCH OF CULTURES"
- "Dynamic, ever-changing, friendly, exciting..."
- "Dubai...In A Fast Moving Phase"
- "Dubai Jewel of the Gulf"
- "Dubai is ......Dubai!"
- "A hot time in Dubai town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai
- Transportation in Dubai
- Nightlife in Dubai
- Restaurants in Dubai
- Shopping in Dubai
- Warnings and Dangers in Dubai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dubai
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Dubai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dubai
Top 10 Pages
- Cairns Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Mazatlán Intro, 14 reviews, 2 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chilliwack Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Australia and Oceania Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Indonesia Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Darwin Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Brisbane 1 review, 3 photos
- Wales Intro, 1 review, 2 photos