Frankfort Things to Do Tips by charlie8
Frankfort Things to Do: 37 reviews and 96 photos
... See Kentucky Military History Museum
Constructed in 1850 to house the weapons and equipment of the Kentucky Militia. In 1973 the Old State Arsenal became the Kentucky Military History Museum.
Directions: One can walk from the Historical Society Bldg. The Museum overlooks the Kentucky River.
Other Contact: Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 a.m. –
Other Contact: If you take the left walkway bes
Watch Bourbon Balls being made :)
Rebecca-Ruth Candy, Inc...
Women Pioneers....>>>>> http://yp.bellsouth.com/sites/rrcandy/page2.html <<<<<<<
More Reviews (25)
- See All Deer are a threat to all...
- See All See..'Sundial...
- The St. Clair Mall good place...
- See All
charlie8's Related Pages
Frankfort Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Frankly My Dear..... it's Frankfort, KY"
- "Compromise Capitol"
- "History City"
- "Frankfort: The Capital"
- "Day Trip to Frankfort Kentucky"
- "Frankfort Kentucky"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Frankfort
- Hotels in Frankfort
- Nightlife in Frankfort
- Restaurants in Frankfort
- Shopping in Frankfort
- Warnings and Dangers in Frankfort
- See All...
Explore the World
- Tagaytay City
- Ghana Hotels
- La Chorrera Hotels
- Galkissa Hotels
- Port Douglas Hotels
Badges & Stats in Frankfort
- 29 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 26 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Frankfort?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Frankfort
Photos in FrankfortSee All Photos (42)
Top 5 Pages
- Frankfort Intro, 29 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Laos Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Mexico Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos