"Our second Legoland visit!" Günzburg by Roeffie
Günzburg Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 15 photos
On the 12th of august we arrived in Zusmarshausen, a little village not far from Günzburg, where Legoland Germany is situated.
At the time we were in the park, the park never seemed to be overcrowded. No long waiting lines for the attractions, which is a great thing to experience.
It had a really nice and relaxed athmosphere. A visit should take at least a day to get in to all the attractions and for the fanatics amongst us two days.
It is smaller then the Danish park, but it is a very nice thing to do with the kids!
Unfortunately our schedule didn't allow us to have a closer look to the town of Günzburg!
Legoland It's a smaller copy of Legoland Billund with Miniatureland and lots of attractions. Great day out for the kids... more travel advice
Roeffie's Related Pages
Günzburg Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Günzburg
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (181)
Have you been to Günzburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Günzburg
Photos in GünzburgSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 23 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nijmegen Intro, 35 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 28 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 18 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 20 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Verona Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Austria Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lago di Garda Intro, 13 reviews, 48 photos