"Visiting a pilgrims town for a playmobilexhibition" Kevelaer by Roeffie
Kevelaer Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 144 photos
Last year october we visited Kevelaer because of the Playmobil exhibition in the Niederrheinisches Museum. Of course we also visited the pilgrimage sights in the town. I am not very religious but I am always wondering what people are looking for in these pligrimagetowns.
So we had a look and I must say I still haven't found what they are looking for!
A nice thing to do is walking around Kapellenplatz where all pelgrims walk from chapel to chapel lighting candles! I... more travel advice
Roeffie's Related Pages
Kevelaer Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kevelaer - Mater Fidelium"
- "Homes of distinction"
- "Visiting a pilgrims town for a playmobilexhibition"
- "My place of residence is more wonderful wahlfahrts"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kevelaer
- Hotels in Kevelaer
- Restaurants in Kevelaer
- Shopping in Kevelaer
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kevelaer
- 6 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Kevelaer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kevelaer
Photos in KevelaerSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Nijmegen Intro, 35 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 28 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 18 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 20 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Austria Intro, 17 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Egeskov Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 20 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valkenburg Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (40)
Latest Kevelaer hotel reviews
- Gelder Dyck
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 25, 2013