"One of the Homes of the Wittelsbacher family!" Schloßpark Nymphenburg by Roeffie
Schloßpark Nymphenburg Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 104 photos
This palace was built for Kurfürstin Henriette Adelaide. Her man Kurfurst Ferninand Maria ordered to start with building in 1664. He hired the Architect Agostino Barelli for doing so. The building of the palace was finished in 1675.
To visit the palace and gardens and all other little buildings found in the Schloßpark you can buy a combiticket for:
The park visit is free. I you don't want a combiticket you can also decide to visit each building and buy a ticket at the building. I think the combiticket is the best and cheapest way.
I visited the park on a saturday afternoon and it struck me how quiet t was in the park, so I decided to make a long walk through the park. Suddenly I heard something in the bushes next to me. I looked and I stood eye in eye with a hind.
She didn't expect me to walk ther at that moment so she ran away before I even had the chance to take the camera.
An unexpected meeting with such a nice animal takes your breath away!
I hope you also meet a hind while you're there. I think it's special.
- Pros:Beautiful palace and park!
- In a nutshell:Not the most beuatiful palace I've seen, but if you're here it is a must see!
The Pagodenburg stands at the Kleine See or little lake. A beuatiful lake with lots of carps in it. Big ones. Just take... more travel advice
As said in the last tip, there is a major collection of china on the second floor of the Marstallmuseum. more travel advice
Roeffie's Related Pages
Schloßpark Nymphenburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nymphenburg Palace"
- "One of the Homes of the Wittelsbacher family!"
- "The wonderful castle and park of Nymphenburg"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Schloßpark Nymphenburg
- 9 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Schloßpark Nymphenburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Schloßpark Nymphenburg
Photos in Schloßpark NymphenburgSee All Photos (34)
Top 10 Pages
- Nijmegen Intro, 35 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 28 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 18 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 20 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Austria Intro, 17 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Egeskov Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 20 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valkenburg Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos