"Obernzell im Donautal" Obernzell by Roeffie
Obernzell Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 19 photos
Markt Obernzell on the Danube river is a nice town with some nice sights and great opportunities to start trips in the Bavarian Forest (Bayrischer Wald), Southern part of Czech Republic and Oberösterreich in Austria.
The town itselve has a castle and a very nice church. Inside the castle you'll find the Keramik museum.
Yo can also take the boat here into Austria or for a daytrip to Passau.
Looking out from our hotelroom we had a wonderful view of the town and the river and Austria on the other side of the river.
Nice site about the town: Obernzell
Nothing as nice as being lazy on the banks of a beautiful river watching the ships go by! So we did! more travel advice
Haus am Strom As stated: Learn all about water. How much do we use? How much does a tree need? What does it for nature?... more travel advice
Roeffie's Related Pages
Obernzell Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Obernzell
- 9 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Obernzell?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Obernzell
Photos in ObernzellSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Nijmegen Intro, 35 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 28 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 18 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 20 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Austria Intro, 17 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Egeskov Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 20 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valkenburg Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos