"Appeltern, small but attractive!" Appeltern by Roeffie
Appeltern Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 86 photos
Appeltern is just a small village at the river Maas and lies in the area called "Land van Maas en Waal" a wellknown area in Holland.
Not that many people visited this area but mainly because of the text of apopular dutch song sung by Boudewijn de Groot.
Almost every dutchman knows tis song or at least a part of it.
Appeltern has approx. 2.000 inhabitants I guess and it's main attraction is The Gardens of Appeltern.
These Gardens developed by Ben van Ooijen, show you great ideas for your garden at home.
There are some other sights as I mention in my tips.
Pancakes are the maindish here! But no ordinary pancakes! Big ones, you can see the pancake as a kind of Dutch... more travel advice
There are possibilities to rent caravans or take your own tent or caravan. Pricing is about average starting at 10,00... more travel advice
Roeffie's Related Pages
Appeltern Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gardens of Appeltern"
- "Appeltern, small but attractive!"
- "A giant outdoor garden show room"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Appeltern
- 6 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (178)
Have you been to Appeltern?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Appeltern
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 23 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nijmegen Intro, 35 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 28 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 18 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 20 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Verona Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Austria Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lago di Garda Intro, 13 reviews, 48 photos