"My roots !!!" Beneden-Leeuwen by Roeffie
Beneden-Leeuwen Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 33 photos
The 5th of May 1968 was a glorious day for the people of this village. A new member of the community was born, namely me.
Until now everyone in Holland celebrates my birthday. Flags hang out, activities are organised everywhere in the country.
Or would that be because of the National Liberation Day.
This is by far the most important house in Beneden Leeuwen, because this is the house the world famous VT writer Roeffie was born in.
See the window above the door, that is the room I slept in, studied hard in (-' for about 21 years.
My father and mother still live there. It is a nice but small house with a marvelous garden. It's gardener is the best one you can ever wish for, namely my dad.
This farmhouse was converted to a top restaurant. Unfortunately it is closed nowadays! Today it is the office of a House... more travel advice
This bridge was built with a lot of local money in 1977. Before 1977 we always have to take the ferry across the river... more travel advice
Roeffie's Related Pages
Beneden-Leeuwen Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Beneden-Leeuwen
- 15 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Beneden-Leeuwen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beneden-Leeuwen
Photos in Beneden-LeeuwenSee All Photos (32)
Top 10 Pages
- Nijmegen Intro, 35 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 28 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 18 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 20 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Austria Intro, 17 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Egeskov Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 20 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valkenburg Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos