"The mighty castle along the river Rhine!" Doorwerth by Roeffie
Doorwerth Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 9 photos
This castle stands on the banks of the river Nederrijn, near Arnhem.
This castle lies in a unique piece of nature. On the banks of the river and on the edge of some hills, pushed until here in by a glacier in the Ice age. The hills are covered with a nice forest. The hills are not very high, but can be called steep.
Great surroundings for a nice walk or bicycle ride.
Roeffie's Related Pages
Doorwerth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Doorwerth, living in the foresty hills"
- "The mighty castle along the river Rhine!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Doorwerth
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (178)
Have you been to Doorwerth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Doorwerth
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 23 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nijmegen Intro, 35 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 28 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 18 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 20 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Verona Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Austria Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lago di Garda Intro, 13 reviews, 48 photos