"Valkenburg, Marlstone, Tourists, many attractions!" Top 5 Page for this destination Valkenburg by Roeffie
Valkenburg Travel Guide: 241 reviews and 537 photos
Valkenburg is one of the most touristic spots of the Netherlands. It seems to me that every dutchman has visited Valkenburg at least once in his life!
For such a small town it has a lot to offer like Attraction Parks, Grotto´s, a castleruin, a lot of restaurants and hotels, a brewery, a casino, thermal baths and ofcourse the beautiful Limburg hills.
My first visit to Valkenburg was when I was 5 years old. We didn´t have a lot to spend at home, but my parents always wanted to give me a nice holiday, so we went to an Aunt of my mothers who lived here. An experience I´ll never forget.
A great woman she was with a naughty twinkle in her eyes, doing everything to give us the time of our lives.
After so many years I decided to go back again to catch up memories and to give my kids a nice holiday!
A turkish restaurant is now situated in this former protestant church. It's in my opinion unique to get halal foods in a... more travel advice
Everywhere in the town you can see remains of the town's medieval walls. more travel advice
Roeffie's Related Pages
Valkenburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Xmas and more in Valkenburg"
- "VALKENBURG ZUID LIMBURG"
- "Valkenburg, Marlstone, Tourists, many attractions!"
- "A weekend in Valkenburg ..."
- "Just a great please to spend a weekend !!!"
- "Valkenburg, the marlstone town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Valkenburg
- Hotels in Valkenburg
- Transportation in Valkenburg
- Nightlife in Valkenburg
- Restaurants in Valkenburg
- Shopping in Valkenburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Valkenburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Valkenburg
- 21 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (178)
Have you been to Valkenburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Valkenburg
- Posted in Travel United Kingdom Forum "Re: Self Contained Cottages"
- Wrote a Review Eating Turkish specialties in a protestant church! in Valkenburg Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Eating Turkish specialties in a protestant church!"
- updated a Valkenburg Travel Page "Valkenburg, Marlstone, Tourists, many attractions!"
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 23 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nijmegen Intro, 35 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 28 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 18 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 20 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Verona Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Austria Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lago di Garda Intro, 13 reviews, 48 photos