"Valkenburg, Marlstone, Tourists, many attractions!" Top 5 Page for this destination Valkenburg by Roeffie

Valkenburg Travel Guide: 240 reviews and 537 photos

Valkenburg is one of the most touristic spots of the Netherlands. It seems to me that every dutchman has visited Valkenburg at least once in his life!

For such a small town it has a lot to offer like Attraction Parks, Grotto´s, a castleruin, a lot of restaurants and hotels, a brewery, a casino, thermal baths and ofcourse the beautiful Limburg hills.

My first visit to Valkenburg was when I was 5 years old. We didn´t have a lot to spend at home, but my parents always wanted to give me a nice holiday, so we went to an Aunt of my mothers who lived here. An experience I´ll never forget.

A great woman she was with a naughty twinkle in her eyes, doing everything to give us the time of our lives.

After so many years I decided to go back again to catch up memories and to give my kids a nice holiday!

Greetings Roeffie

• Last visit to Valkenburg: May 2006
  • Intro Updated May 6, 2006

• davesut's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2008 at 11:55 PM

Great tips here. I like the detail of prices and age groups - makes it useful for a trip to Netherlands that you talk so fondly of.

• iwys's Profile Photo
    Dec 9, 2004 at 3:42 AM

I like the sound of the Mysterious Medieval DOUBLE attraction! Nice tips.

• egonwegh's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2004 at 6:32 AM

Leuk he, die stoomtrein, wij zijn onlangs ook geweest, maar onze foto's staan op de Simpelveldpagina.

Roeffie

“Life is what you make it!!!”

Badges & Stats in Valkenburg

Have you been to Valkenburg?