"Wamel, little town at the river!" Wamel by Roeffie
Wamel Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 5 photos
The town itselve hasn't got specific must see or something like that!
The biggest thing is the indoor playground and a Fleamarket held every Wednesday and Saturday!
What is good although is the restaurant and the hotel of the town.
Further it is nice to do the footpath across the banks of the river from Wamel to Tiel with the ferry then walk tot the ferry at Varik cross to Dreumel and walk bank across the banks to Wamel.
And finally from Wamel you get easy access to Tiel across the river by a little ferry (only suited for bikes and on footh)
Vrije Markt Wamel This is a kind of flea Market, where you can buy a great variety of junk or antiques, whatever you... more travel advice
The Hotel is situated on the banks of the river Waal. Sometimes the surrounding area floods. Normally once or twice a... more travel advice
Roeffie's Related Pages
Wamel Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Wamel
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Wamel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wamel
Photos in WamelSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Nijmegen Intro, 35 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 28 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 18 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 20 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Austria Intro, 17 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Egeskov Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 20 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valkenburg Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos