"Nearest town to Blue Grotto!" Zurrieq by Roeffie
Zurrieq Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 82 photos
There are two ways to see Blue Grotto. One from up here which is beautiful, but not spectacular and by little fishingboat from Wied-il-Zurrieq, which is spectacular! If you do so it is best to visit in the morning, because of th light needed to see the main issue where Blue Grotto is famous about.
If you haven't got the time to take a boat then don't drive to Wied-il-Zurrieq, but stop above Wied where you can find a path overlooking Blue Grotto. These pictures are taken from there.
Near Zurrieq you can have wonderful views on the island of Filfla, which is a nature reservation and may not be visited.... more travel advice
Roeffie's Related Pages
Zurrieq Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Blue Grotto Village"
- "Stunning Blue grotto"
- "Nearest town to Blue Grotto!"
- "Village Festa"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zurrieq
- 2 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (178)
Have you been to Zurrieq?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zurrieq
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 23 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nijmegen Intro, 35 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 28 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 18 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 20 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Verona Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Austria Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lago di Garda Intro, 13 reviews, 48 photos