"Breathtaking Unesco World Heritage site!" Top 5 Page for this destination Cesky Krumlov by Roeffie

Cesky Krumlov Travel Guide: 333 reviews and 955 photos

We only had a short period of time here and we didn't get to the main attraction: "A guided tour through the castle". I'll do that another time, because I know I am going to revisit this wonderful town.

The athmosphere, the old buildings, the friendly people, I just loved it. You have to love this town. That's also the main problem, to many people love this town. It is kind of crowded in certain parts of the town, in fact I am a bit worried.

Should I tell you all about this town, then it will get even more crowded.

Ok I can´t help it, I simply have to tell you.

A great infosite on Cesky krumlov is:Cesky Krumlov clickable map

You can click on every building of the town an instantly all known information about the building pops up.

More information about town and surroundings on Cesky Krumlov

Enjoy their page and mine ofcourse!

Greetings Roeffie

• Last visit to Cesky Krumlov: Aug 2004
  • Intro Updated Oct 19, 2004

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2010 at 1:55 AM

What a lot of interesting painted buildings, plus the Cloak Bridge, a very different kind of Bridge to what I have ever seen.

• SharrieShaw's Profile Photo
    Sep 2, 2005 at 1:39 AM

Thanks for the tip on the Ruze. I checked in at that hotel on my recent visit. It was interesting... the city was charming as with several other towns around it.

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2004 at 11:24 AM

good infos and lovely pics, Patrick ! ....it is a pity C.Krumlov is almost as expensive as Prague already, but it is well worth a visit & I am sure your kids will always remember the great castle & old houses...

• truus_s's Profile Photo
    Oct 15, 2004 at 12:03 PM

Ha waren jullie daar ook..Mooie plaats vond ik het..En we hebben ook bij dat restaurant gegeten..Leuke fotos..

Roeffie

“Life is what you make it!!!”

Badges & Stats in Cesky Krumlov

Have you been to Cesky Krumlov?