"Breathtaking Unesco World Heritage site!" Top 5 Page for this destination Cesky Krumlov by Roeffie
Cesky Krumlov Travel Guide: 333 reviews and 953 photos
We only had a short period of time here and we didn't get to the main attraction: "A guided tour through the castle". I'll do that another time, because I know I am going to revisit this wonderful town.
The athmosphere, the old buildings, the friendly people, I just loved it. You have to love this town. That's also the main problem, to many people love this town. It is kind of crowded in certain parts of the town, in fact I am a bit worried.
Should I tell you all about this town, then it will get even more crowded.
Ok I can´t help it, I simply have to tell you.
A great infosite on Cesky krumlov is:Cesky Krumlov clickable map
You can click on every building of the town an instantly all known information about the building pops up.
More information about town and surroundings on Cesky Krumlov
Enjoy their page and mine ofcourse!
Well it isn't much of a local custom tip. But it is at least very common in Cesky Krumlov and in the Czech Republic. A... more travel advice
Plastovy Most The bridge "na plášti" or "on the cloak" spans the moat on the western side of the Upper Castle. The... more travel advice
Roeffie's Related Pages
Cesky Krumlov Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE FANTASTIC MEDIEVAL CITY OF CESKY KRUMLOV"
- "cesky krumlov bohemia"
- "Breathtaking Unesco World Heritage site!"
- "Southern Bohemia's Fairy Tale Village"
- "Cesky Krumlov, the Red Roof Town"
- "Cesky Krumlov: second only to Venice"
- "Cesky Krumlov"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cesky Krumlov
- Hotels in Cesky Krumlov
- Transportation in Cesky Krumlov
- Nightlife in Cesky Krumlov
- Restaurants in Cesky Krumlov
- Shopping in Cesky Krumlov
- Warnings and Dangers in Cesky Krumlov
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cesky Krumlov
- 19 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Cesky Krumlov?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cesky Krumlov
- Posted in Travel Netherlands Forum "RE: RE: A week in Holland -- What..."
- Wrote a Review Sgraffito everywhere! in Cesky Krumlov Local Customs
- Uploaded a Photo to "Sgraffito everywhere!"
- created a Cesky Krumlov Travelogue "Pictures of the Cesky Krumlov Castle!"
- Commented on one of globetrott's Cesky Krumlov travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Nijmegen Intro, 35 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 28 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 18 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 20 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Austria Intro, 17 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Egeskov Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 20 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valkenburg Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos