Wyoming Favorite Tips by Roeffie
Wyoming Favorites: 73 reviews and 75 photos
Wyoming State Map
The Wyoming State Flag
Grand Teton National Park
Favorite thing: Grand Teton National Park
Fondest memory: Link to my Grand Teton N.P. Travelogue
Saw Mill Geyser
Favorite thing: Yellowstone National Park
About 17 million years ago, a lot of boiling hot melted rocks and gasses of deep inside the earth came to the surface.
A lot of volcanic eruptions occured. The result we see today is Yellowstone National Park.
600,000 years ago the Yellowstone caldera was formed, when volcanic activity made a piece of land collaps of more than 45 by 75 km. The combination of magma, snow and water makes the geysers erupt.
Fondest memory: Link to my Yellowstone N.P. Travelogue
More Reviews (9)
Roeffie's Related Pages
Wyoming Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WYOMING: MODERN WILD WEST"
- "Wyomings - Treasures!"
- "Big sky country"
- "JACKSON HOLE, WYOMING"
- "Truly Wild Wyoming"
- "Got_Snow's new Wyoming Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wyoming
- Hotels in Wyoming
- Transportation in Wyoming
- Nightlife in Wyoming
- Restaurants in Wyoming
- Shopping in Wyoming
- Warnings and Dangers in Wyoming
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wyoming
- 14 Reviews
- 40 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Wyoming?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wyoming
Top 10 Pages
- Nijmegen Intro, 35 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 28 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 18 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 20 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Austria Intro, 17 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Egeskov Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 20 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valkenburg Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos