"Breathtaking views in Gosau Valley." Gosau by Roeffie
Gosau Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 25 photos
If you look for the typical Austrian extreme beautiful mountain landscape has to take a walk in the Gosau Valley with its Vordere Gosausee and Hintere Gosausee with in the background always the Dachsteinglacier.
A very interesting area for hiking.
Nature at his best. It's only a few miles from Hallstatt and Hallstättersee.
Another great and relative easy walk is to go around the entire Vordere Gosausee. Great views around you as well as... more travel advice
Roeffie's Related Pages
Gosau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Breathtaking views in Gosau Valley."
- "Gosau Lake, a small gem in the mountains"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gosau
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Gosau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gosau
Photos in GosauSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Nijmegen Intro, 35 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 28 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 18 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 20 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Austria Intro, 17 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Egeskov Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 20 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valkenburg Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos