"Sun, Snow, Glacier, Fun!!" Hintertux by Roeffie
Hintertux Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 116 photos
The small town of Hintertux lies at the end of the Tuxertal. The Tuxertal is a side valley of the better known Zillertal.
From Hintertux you can go up to 3,250 meter to the Tuxer glacier.
To go there you'll need three seperate funiculars.
The town consists mainly of hotels and some shops, but is not a travelgoal on itselve.
The people come here for skiing and hiking. Hiking in summer and skiing in winter and summer, because they prepared a wonderful piste on the glacier.
Hintertuxer Glacier An absolute must is to go up with the 3 funiculars and throw snowballs, walk on the glacier. more travel advice
Roeffie's Related Pages
Hintertux Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tux - a top 10 skiing destination in Europe"
- "Jolling in a winter wonderland"
- "Sun, Snow, Glacier, Fun!!"
- "Glaciers, Marmots and Waterfalls"
- "Hintertux Glacier"
- "Skiing season"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hintertux
- Hotels in Hintertux
- Transportation in Hintertux
- Restaurants in Hintertux
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Hintertux
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Hintertux?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hintertux
Photos in HintertuxSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Nijmegen Intro, 35 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 28 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 18 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 20 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Austria Intro, 17 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Egeskov Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 20 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valkenburg Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos