"Rennweg and Katschberghöhe" Rennweg by Roeffie
Rennweg Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 6 photos
This page is more about Katschberg near Rennweg. Katschberg is a passheight not far north of Rennweg. It's about 1,600 meter high and connects Salzburgerland with Kärnten. You can go the fast way through the tunnels and highway or take a touristic route over Tauernpass and Katschbergpass.
At Katschbergpass there are several hotels and a bungalowpark. You can go further up the mountain with the cablecar to th Aineck at 2,220 meters high.
We stayed here for a week in Hotel Lärchenhof. In sommer it's a nice place for hiking in the mountains, in winter a wonderful place to ski.
Next to hotel Katschbergerhof you'll find these big chairs and table. Great fun to take a picture with your kids on it!
- Pros:Nice hotels, quiet, excellent for hiking and skiing
- Cons:Sometimes to far from main sights (in summer)
The local hotels and the local riding school provide a free hour of riding for the kids once a week in summertime.... more travel advice
Roeffie's Related Pages
Rennweg Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Rennweg
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Rennweg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rennweg
Photos in RennwegSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Nijmegen Intro, 35 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 28 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 18 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 20 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Austria Intro, 17 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Egeskov Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 20 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valkenburg Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos