""All aboard for the West Somerset Railway"..." Minehead by Roeffie
Minehead Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 65 photos
A very nice town at the end of the West somerset Railway or at the beginning of the west Somerset Railway, whatever you like most.
You have a nice view across Bristol Channel to Wales.
From Minehead Station the Steamtrain leaves for Bishops Lydeard, passing Dunster, Blue Anchor, Washford, Watchet Williton, Stogumber and Crowcombe Heathfield.
Minehead is by far the nicest town to visit, an other town worth a visit is Watchet a nice little coastal town. You may want to leave the train at Dunster to for it's castle, which is a twenty minute walk from the Dunster Station.
West Somerset Railroad A nice Steamtrain trip from Bishops Lydeard to Minehead and back. The total duration is 1.15... more travel advice
Roeffie's Related Pages
Minehead Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Place To Avoid In The Summer Months"
- ""All aboard for the West Somerset Railway"..."
- "Minehead - the gateway to Exmoor?"
- "MINEHEAD - LOCAL COASTAL TOWN"
- "Minehead Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Minehead
- Hotels in Minehead
- Transportation in Minehead
- Nightlife in Minehead
- Restaurants in Minehead
- Shopping in Minehead
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Minehead
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (180)
Have you been to Minehead?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Minehead
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 23 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nijmegen Intro, 35 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 28 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 18 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 20 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Verona Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Austria Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lago di Garda Intro, 13 reviews, 48 photos