"Most beautiful Transport Museum I've seen!" Top 5 Page for this destination Sinsheim by Roeffie
Sinsheim Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 184 photos
I often passed here on my way to Munich for business and always wondered what those planes where doing on the top of the building along the Motorway.
I decided to have a look in november last year, since I had enough time left to get to Munich. What I discovered was the nicest Transportmuseum I've ever seen.
Loads of cars, planes, trains, Military vehicles, Formula one cars, motorcycles and so on.
This is a must see for everyone loving transporttechnics.
Roeffie's Related Pages
Sinsheim Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE FANTASTIC MUSEUM AT SINSHEIM!"
- "The spell of Aviation and Aircraft up close"
- "SINSHEIM - Baden-Wuerttemberg"
- "Most beautiful Transport Museum I've seen!"
- "Auto Technik Museum Sinsheim"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sinsheim
- Hotels in Sinsheim
- Transportation in Sinsheim
- Restaurants in Sinsheim
- Warnings and Dangers in Sinsheim
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sinsheim
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Sinsheim?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sinsheim
Top 10 Pages
- Nijmegen Intro, 35 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 28 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 18 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 20 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Austria Intro, 17 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Egeskov Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 20 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valkenburg Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos