"A UNESCO world heritage sight!" Røros by Roeffie
Røros Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 143 photos
An old mining town in the east of Norway not frar from the swedish border! It's a nice old town with lots of wooden houses and a museum. A few miles from Røros you'll find the Olavs Mine. An old coppermine, which gave Røros it's wealth for years.
Nowadays it's a popular tourist spot.
Røros, a Unesco world Heritage site. Very old and nice town to visit with a beautiful museum and lots of old wooden... more travel advice
Roeffie's Related Pages
Røros Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Røros, Designated by UNESCO World Heritage Site"
- "Røros - A Norwegian Mining Town"
- "A UNESCO world heritage sight!"
- "Røros - World Heritage Site"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Røros
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (180)
Have you been to Røros?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Røros
Photos in RørosSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 23 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nijmegen Intro, 35 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 28 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 18 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 20 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Verona Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Austria Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lago di Garda Intro, 13 reviews, 48 photos