"A world on it's own! Egeskov !!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Egeskov by Roeffie
Egeskov Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 350 photos
The Egeskov castle on the island of Fyn is a great place to visit. A definate must see spot, when visiting Denmark.
There is fun for everyone, young and old. Seeing the list of sights below you can imagine that you need a whole day at Egeskov to see everything.
The museums of Egeskov are:
The Museum of Agriculture
The Museum of Horse-drawn Vehicles
The Old Smithy
The Veteran Car Museum
The Motor Cycle Museum
There are some special attractions for kids like:
Piet Hein's Maze
Tree Top Walking
The Gardens and art forms of Egeskov are:
The Herb and Dahlia Garden
The Herbaceous Garden and The Grey Garden
The Fuchsia Garden
Piet Hein 's Super-ellipse
Piet Hein's Sundial
The Rose Garden
The English Garden
The Yew Maze
The Kitchen Garden
The Scent garden
The White Garden
The Renaissance Garden
The Larch Maze
The Old Maze (1730)(Closed to the public)
The Water Garden.
Egeskov Child There is this story that if one shoud remove the Egeskov child from the attick the castle would fall... more travel advice
Piet Hein's Maze One could think it was named after the Dutch Sea hero Piet Hein, but no the Maze was designed by the... more travel advice
Roeffie's Related Pages
Egeskov Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Egeskov - more than a fairy-tale-castle"
- "A world on it's own! Egeskov !!!"
- "Masters and motorbikes"
- "Egeskov Castle and Family Park"
- "Egeskov castle in Kvaerndrup"
- "Egeskov Castle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Egeskov
- Hotels in Egeskov
- Transportation in Egeskov
- Restaurants in Egeskov
- Warnings and Dangers in Egeskov
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Egeskov
- 11 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (178)
Have you been to Egeskov?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Egeskov
- Posted in Travel United Kingdom Forum "Re: Self Contained Cottages"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Beautiful Car and plane collection!"
- created a Egeskov Travelogue "The Castle and gardens"
- Wrote a Review Leave the wooden Egeskov child in the Attic! in Egeskov Warnings and Dangers
- Commented on one of globetrott's Egeskov travel pages
Photos in EgeskovSee All Photos (45)
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 23 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nijmegen Intro, 35 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 28 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 18 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 20 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Verona Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Austria Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lago di Garda Intro, 13 reviews, 48 photos