Austria Things to Do Tips by Roeffie
Austria Things to Do: 511 reviews and 1,032 photos
The best known Bundesland of Austria. I have been here several times an I'm still adding tips every time.
In this area I made the following pages with some nice tips:
Zell am Ziller
Brennsee near Afritz
The Kärnter Lakes and mountains is probably my favourite Bundesland in Austria. In summer the weather is often better then in other parts of Austria.
Thereby I'm fond of the combination of deep blue or green lakes and mountains.
I made the following pages with nice tips in this area:
Or see an overview and click this link: K?rntner Lakes and Mountains travelogue
A lovely area with nice likes and mountains. Although the mountain scenery isn't as spectacular as Tirol, Salzburgerland and Vorarlberg. It still is worth a visit.
In this area I made the following pages with tips:
Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut
The place one should visit!!
Ofcourse I made a nice page with some tips on it.
Click: Wien, Vienna, Wenen
Schruns im Montafon
Vorarlberg is the most western part of Austria, not a very big Bundesland but very interesting with lots of beautiful scenery.
In this area I made the following pages with nice tips:
or click this link to see my Vorarlberg travelogue
Bärenschutzklamm on my Pernegg page.
I got the following pages with nice tips in this area:
Neuberg an der Mürz
Pernegg an der Mur
On the photo you see Bärenschutzklamm on my Pernegg an der Mur page. A very nice walk in a gorge.
Liechtensteinklamm near Sankt Johann im Pongau.
Driving the Großglockner Hochalpenstraße and take a walk on the Pasterzenglacier.
There are a lot of so called 'Murmeltiere'.
Get the experience of walking on a glacier.
Click the link and take a look at my historical postcards of Großglockner Hochalpenstraße or have a look at my Großglockner area travelogue
Directions: Großglockner Hochalpenstraße is the connection between Salzburgerland and Ost-Tirol.
More Reviews (9)
Roeffie's Related Pages
Austria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Austria - Where to go and what to do !"
- "Classy Austria"
- "Paul2001's Austria Page"
- "4 Visits and 1 conclusion... Stunning!!"
- "VT meeting in Pisa"
- "Country of mountains, country of streams..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Austria
- Hotels in Austria
- Transportation in Austria
- Nightlife in Austria
- Restaurants in Austria
- Shopping in Austria
- Warnings and Dangers in Austria
- See All...
Explore the World
- Lanang Hotels
- Agra Hotels
- Crescent Junction Hotels
- Riva del Garda
- Laguna del Hule Hotels
- Ho Chi Minh City
Badges & Stats in Austria
- 211 Reviews
- 582 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 58 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Austria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Austria
Top 10 Pages
- Nijmegen Intro, 35 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 28 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 18 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 20 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Austria Intro, 17 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Egeskov Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 20 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valkenburg Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (40)
Top Austria hotels
- Vienna Hotels
- 7358 Reviews - 18228 Photos
- Salzburg Hotels
- 2579 Reviews - 5926 Photos
- Innsbruck Hotels
- 1140 Reviews - 2562 Photos
- Zell am See Hotels
- 112 Reviews - 442 Photos
- Hintersteiner See Hotels
- 22 Reviews - 24 Photos
- Linz Hotels
- 142 Reviews - 452 Photos
- Kitzbühel Hotels
- 63 Reviews - 225 Photos
- Baden Hotels
- 105 Reviews - 211 Photos
- Hallstatt Hotels
- 213 Reviews - 680 Photos
- Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut Hotels
- 140 Reviews - 326 Photos
- Gmunden Hotels
- 45 Reviews - 113 Photos
- Söll Hotels
- 36 Reviews - 72 Photos
- Seefeld Hotels
- 3 Reviews - 9 Photos
- Villach Hotels
- 75 Reviews - 242 Photos
- Sankt Johann in Tirol Hotels
- 36 Reviews - 70 Photos